Gail Hamilton has been a licensed Broker in the Denver, Colorado, and Front Range commercial marketplace for over 20 years and a CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member of NAR) designee for the majority of that time. Gail started her company, Commercial Advisors, LLC, with two other CCIMs and has been a principal in the Colorado commercial real estate brokerage firm since its inception in 1992. Nationally, only about 6% of the brokers hold the coveted CCIM designation.
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION: Client representation and consulting during the complex and time-consuming process of commercial real estate leasing and/or purchase/sale of all types of properties, whether commercial office, warehouse, industrial, flex, manufacturing, retail, land, business opportunities, mobile home parks, multi-family, special use, or mixed use, etc.
FOCUS: Commercial Advisors, LLC strives to be leaders in commercial real estate solutions and offers a diverse and full range of commercial real estate services and seasoned expertise to individuals, businesses, investors and users (owner or tenant occupied), that will encourage long-term success and profitability while minimizing the clients’ potential risks. We handle any and all sides of a transaction, in a myriad of sizes and motivating factors. AND, we welcome the unique and difficult challenges along with the creative structuring of a deal during this process.
PRIMARY SERVICES: Sales and Leasing
- Leasing - Relocation, Expansion, Renegotiations
- Acquisition, Disposition, and Sale/Leaseback
- Exchanges and Syndications
- Build To Suits/TI/Hire the General Contractor(s)
- Search Programs and Contract Negotiations
- Marketing/Advertising/Reporting for same
OTHER SERVICES: Consulting
- Lease vs. Ownership Analyses
- Strategic Planning, Budgets, and Implementation
- Comprehensive Marketing Programs & Packages
- Market Analysis/Valuation & Comparable Studies
- Physical Condition and Value Enhancement Reports
- Investment Analysis/Financial Feasibility
- Net Operating Income (Actual & Pro Forma P & Ls)
- Cash Flow (Rate of Return) Analysis
- Business Plans, Loan Work‑outs and New Loans